The following links will open in a new window, so you will not leave our site.
Environmental Protection Agency
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) – ENOI / CDX – File for your NOI online.
- Water Locator Tool – This tool is designed to help facilities complete a Notice of Intent (NOI) by locating receiving waters and determining whether that waterbody is considered “impaired” under Section 303(d) of the Clean Water Act. (from the EPA website)
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- NPDES Training Courses and Workshops
- Impaired Waters and Total Maximum Daily Loads
- “Low erosivity waivers” for small construction sites
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) – The site contains technical and regulatory information about the federal NPDES permit program. The NPDES Permits Program consists of a number of programs and initiatives.
- EPA Construction General Permit Regulations
- Multi-Sector General Permit (MSGP) – Home Page
New Mexico Department of Transportation
City of Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Fugitive Dust Control – This link will take you to the web page for the Bernalillo County Dust Permit and laws.