The following links will open in a new window, so you will not leave our site.
Environmental Protection Agency
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) – ENOI / CDX – File for your NOI online.
- Water Locator Tool GeoViewer or NMED SWQB mapper – This tool is designed to help facilities complete a Notice of Intent (NOI) by locating receiving waters and determining whether that waterbody is considered “impaired” under Section 303(d) and 305 (b) of the Clean Water Act. (from the EPA website)
- Critical Habitat Mapper for Threatened & Endangered Species (USFWS)- This tool will allow the you to enter the GPS location of your site and find threatened or endangered species that are near or within the site.
Sites To Find Current or Past Percipitation
Precipitation Frequency For Your Site
- NOAA Hydrometeorological Design Studies Center Precipitation Frequency Data Server. Allows the user to search by GPS, Weather Station, or Address.
- For a little direction on how to use this site.
- Enter your location in your prefered search method.
- Scroll just past the map and click on the tab Supplementary Information.
- Scroll down to “V. Seasonality analysis” and click the + sign.
- Click on 24 hr or 2 day. This is your graph.
- WorldClimate – Here you can search by city, world wide.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- NPDES Training Courses and Workshops
- Impaired Waters and Total Maximum Daily Loads
- “Low erosivity waivers” for small construction sites
- Rainfall Erosivity Factor Tool. (Scroll to the bottom of the page.)
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) – The site contains technical and regulatory information about the federal NPDES permit program. The NPDES Permits Program consists of a number of programs and initiatives.
- NPDES permit basics.
- EPA Construction General Permit Regulations
- Multi-Sector General Permit (MSGP) – Home Page
New Mexico Department of Transportation
City of Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Fugitive Dust Control – This link will take you to the web page for the Bernalillo County Dust Permit and laws.